Greetings mortal! Welcome to my wares! The wares of Freyr!
Beastify the battlefield! Worlds collide when the Maximals and Predacons join the fight, coming together with the Autobots and Decepticons in an epic battle that will alter their destiny forever.
Cyclonus, a Herald of Unicron, first appears in the 1986 movie when Bombshell and Skywarp were reformatted into the second-in-command of Galvatron. This G1-inspired toy converts into Cybertronian fighter craft mode in 34 steps.
With the ancient and highly advanced F.O.S.S.I.L. (Fossilized Osteo-Skeletal Shield Integration Loadout) technology, Fossilizer bots, infused with primordial energy, break apart to weaponize their allies. Use Deluxe Fossilizer figures to beastify the Cyclonus figure with bone armor! (Sold separately, subject to availability.)
Part of the Transformers War for Cybertron: Kingdom range, grab yourself a Voyager-class Cyclonus before they're gone!
Don't Delay! Add them to your war party today!
- Brand new factory sealed on card
- Quality 7 inch (17.78cm) figure
- Includes figure, 1 x oxidating laser, and 1 x golden disk card.
- Includes instructions to transform figure into vehicle in 34 steps
- Ages 4 and up (choking hazard for children under 3 years)
- Manufactured by Hasbro