Greetings mortal! Welcome to my wares! The wares of Freyr!
Sent to Earth from the dying planet of Krypton as a baby, Kal-El was found by farmers Martha and Jonathan Kent and raised as their son, Clark.
As Clark grew up, the radiation from Earth's yellow sun gave him extraordinary powers, which he kept hidden.
Now fully grown, he uses his powers to protect his adopted world as Superman. The Man of Steel is virtually invulnerable and has the powers of super-strength, super-speed, and flight. He also has enhanced senses, including heat vision, X-ray vision, super-hearing, and super-breath.
As seen in DC's Hush, grab yourself a DC Multiverse Superman before he leaves the stratosphere.
You want it! We got it! Add them to your war party today!
- Brand NEW and unopened
- 7 inches (17.78cm) tall
- Premium design and intricate detail including 22 points of articulation
- Includes figure, 2 x sets of hands, and flight stand as pictured
- Includes collectable art card with an image of Superman
- Manufactured by McFarlane Toys
- Ages 12 and up (choking hazard for children under 3 years)