Greetings mortal! Welcome to my wares! The wares of Freyr!
No shields? No problem! These guys don't even use them.
Serving in the Starfighter Corps of the Imperial Navy, these pilots were often referred to as 'coffin jockeys' due to the high mortality rate of piloting shieldless starfighters.
Easily distinguished by their all-black flight suits and bulky, vacuum-sealed helmets, they were the front-line cannon fodder of the Galactic Empire.
As seen in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, engage the services of the Star Wars Vintage Collection TIE Fighter Pilot before they jink and juke outta here!
Add them to your war party today!
- Brand new factory sealed on card
- Quality 3.75 inch (9.5cm) figure
- Premium design and intricate detail
- Includes figure and accessory item(s) as pictured
- Ages 4 and up (choking hazard for children under 3 years)
- Manufactured by Hasbro
Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd.
Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.